NEH Summer Stipend Grant Workshop
In preparation for the NEH Summer Stipend competition the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, the Office of the Vice President for Research and Economic Development, International Programs, and the Obermann Center for Advanced Studies, are hosting a grant writing workshop.
The afternoon will start with a panel of successful grant recipients, many of whom have served on NEH review panels:
- Roberta Marvin, International Programs, and Opera Studies
- Rebekah Kowal, Dance
- Jen Sessions, History
- Steven Ungar, Cinema & Comparative Literature
- Ann Knudson, Grants Administrator, IP and CLAS
- Joe Kearney, Associate Dean for Research in CLAS
- Teresa Mangum, Director of the Obermann Center
- Ann Ricketts, Assistant Vice President for Research
The NEH Summer Stipend application is due to WINS on Sep. 2, https://research.uiowa.edu/grantTrack/preselection.php?get=uiwins&GrantI.... The University can forward up to 2 applications, and the review committee offers feedback so that you can revise by the final submission date of Sep. 26 (for projects beginning May 2014). The panelists' advice will be useful for other grants as well.
If you would like to attend, please register at https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9uyRzPqCV2mHKyp.
Want to know more about grant opportunities and resources? http://research.uiowa.edu/grant-resources-arts-humanities