The Midwest's largest Animation and Gaming Conference is back and better than ever! EPXCON 2018 is our 7th annual CON. This year, we have a full program featuring industry professionals in animation, arts, programming, writing, game design, music and sound design, and business, all giving talks, tech demos, and master classes, Q&A sessions, and more.
EPXCON is free and open to the public. We will provide a free continental breakfast and lunch for all attendees! We will also be featuring our annual Interactive Play Lounge, featuring games and creations by local developers, UI faculty, and the student members of EPX Studio.
- Steve Jennings - Grasshorse Studios
- Benjamin Lok - University of Florida
- Rom di Prisco - Independent Composer
- Lauryn Ash - Crystal Dynamics
- Tyler Owen - Random Seed Games
- Andrew Rasmussen - Will lecture on setting up an independent studio
- Denis and Dries - Creators of Deer Lord party game
- Neil Kaplan - founder and President of Audio Theater for the Troops
Hosted by the EPX Studio/UI School of Art and Art History, with support from the Obermann Center for Advanced Studies and Digital Bridges for Humanistic Inquiry