Planning & Publicity
How to Post an Event on the UI Events Calendar
1. Click the “Add New Event” button in the top right corner of the UI Events Calendar.
2. Login with your HawkID and password.
3. Click the yellow "Add New Event" button and fill in all pertinent fields. In the Unit(s) section, make sure to add all associated units/departments, including your own (and the Obermann Center, if we're a co-sponsor).
Inclusive Events and Programming Guide
The University of Iowa's Inclusive Events and Programing Guide is intended to provide event organizers and campus administrators with the tools necessary to proactively plan events that are inclusive and accessible for all attendees.
How to Post an Event on the Little Village Calendar
1. Click the "Add event" button in the top right corner of the online Little Village calendar.
2. Sign up for a new account and/or log in.
3. Again, click the “Add Event” button in the top right corner. Fill in all the pertinent fields and save. Note that submitted events must be approved by LV, so your event won’t appear online right away. It may take a week or more.
Accessible & Inclusive Events Resource Guide
This document was created by the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at the University of Michigan to provide a helpful resource for planning accessible and inclusive events and meetings. We've found it useful and are pleased to share it with you.
Obermann Symposium Planning Guide
We designed this guide to assist directors of Obermann Humanities Symposia with the planning of their events.
Supervisor Approval Form
Applicants to many of Obermann's programs are required to submit this form. For ease of access, we've included it here, as well as on those programs' application pages.